Insulated Sectional Garage Doors
The majority of garages that are renovated today involve replacing an old up-an-over door with a modern sectional garage door. Quite simply because a sectional door is lighter and quieter running, offers the maximum passage height and width and, above all, more space inside and in front of the garage.
The double-skinned thermally insulated LPU doors offer the best insulation. Highly recommended if you intend using your garage as a work room or simply to keep energy costs down. Moreover the 42mm thick sections give the door greater stability and make for quiet operation.
- Galvanized Material
- High-grade polyester primer coating on both sides
- Weather-resistant surface
- Wood grain Embossed
- Cuts down on heat loss.
- Insulation also gives the garage door a degree of rigidity and strengh.
- Good levels of noise reduction.
- Weather Sealed on four sides.
Hörmann M-ribbed. Single or double-skinned
Hörmann S-panel. Single or double-skinned
Hörmann S-ribbed. Single or double-skinned