Roller Garage Doors
Roller Door Lifting Gear
The diagram below shows the lifting gear for roller garage doors.
Roller doors are the ideal solution for homes where space on the driveway is at a premium or where the drive-through width into the garage is narrow.
The door curtain rolls around a drum with no out swing or arc of travel as it opens or closes. This allows you to park right up to the door and to use the overhead space within the garage.
There's no need for a timber frame and, as the door is installed behind the brickwork opening, it is ideal for arched garages.
Roller doors can also be fitted with remote control and electric operation adding that extra touch of luxury.
55mm Insulated Slat
- Smooth vertical opening
- Space saving inside the garage
- Locking mechanism secures door every time it closes
- Strong and low maintenance
- Safety edge
- Also available in a compact slat for low headroom
- Can be fitted with electrics
- Very light and easy to use
- Painted finish (ask for details)
- Ideal for arched garage entrances.